Class 5 Driver Training Course
A Class 5 licence is the most common licence held by residents of Saskatchewan.
It authorizes the operation of cars, vans, two-axle vehicles. It allows a trailer or vehicle in tow. The gross weight not exceeding 4,600 kg. We provide approved courses for high school students and anyone else wanting a Class 5 licence. Call us to book your course.
The information below has been sourced here:
Services We Offer:
- 6 hours of in-class training
- 6 hours of on-road training
- Free pickup & drop off for road sessions only
- SGI driving certificate upon completion
One Hour Car Lessons
- Individualized training based on the student’s needs
- Free pick up and drop off
- Pre road test lessons and refresher lessons available
Driver Improvement Training
High School Driver Education
Practice test for the written Learner’s Exam
What is the Graduated Driver’s Licensing (GDL) Program and who is it for?
ROAD TEST – Must hold a Class 7 licence for nine months
Must take a road test in a Class 5 vehicle
KNOWLEDGE TESTS – Class 5 knowledge tests include: Basic and Sign
ROAD TEST – Must hold a Class 7 licence for nine months. Must take a road test in a Class 5 vehicle
TRAINING – Approved Class 5 training course
MINIMUM AGE – 16 Years Old